So, I've recieved another interesting e-mail. I'm sad to say my dealings with the Nigerian Prince fell through, and I'm back to the daily grind of the working week. But, there is hope! This e-mail from a Mr. Ailyu sounds promising. He sent the message to 91 other people, but I'm pretty sure he knew one of them would have to run into me eventually. Much like Obi-Wan Kenobi. I am is only hope.
Hello Master Obi Wan. We has FREE V1agra 4 U!
An elegant weapon,
for a more civilized time.
These next few sentences are not a stretching of the truth for comedic purposes. They are true thoughts that run through my head everytime these moments occur. I'm a giant ass nerd. Don't you judge me internets!
- Everytime I'm done watching any Indiana Jones movie I wanna drive jeeps recklessly and grab things with a whip while wearing a sweet ass hat.
- Whenever I wear a long jacket that goes past my waist, sorta of resemebling a trench coat. I feel like The 10th Doctor.
- When I wear my black gloves, and take them off after coming in from the cold, I feel like a mafia hitman.
- When I carry an umbrella, sometimes I'll hitch it to my belt. It hangs at my side like a lightsaber. I feel like Jedi.
- Whenever I wear a sweatshirt with a large hood over my head, I feel like a Sith Lord.
- Everytime I see an automatic door, I wanna wave my hand like a Jedi. If I'm carrying an umbrella, I'm half tempted to do it.
Anyone else have any hidden geeky yearnings they surpress? Break your shackles and free your mind of the weight! Come clean!
Every week I'm going to talk about something I hate, something that's overrated, or something that just flat out sucks. This week we talk about astrology. This spacey mumbo jumbo has been around for centuries and no matter how many times the Sports writer at the paper make up the horoscopes the night before a deadline, people keep eating it up! Even this past week, some star nerd made up a new House, or sign, or whatever the hell they call it, and shifted the signs around to make room. Now people are taking up arms, because the Daily News says they're no longer quiet and reserved, but outgoing and full of leadership and pizzaz.
All these lines mean I'm a theatrical show off... really? Have they heard my acting?
But lying to you about your social and acting skills isn't the only reason Astrology sucks...
Time for more odd things to be placed in front of your optical nerves!! First, though, I have something to say... I'm not gonna lie to you Marge. I'm kind of dialing this one in today. It's been a whirlwind week with the Christmas holidays, and now we're being hit with a crap ton of snow here on the East Coast. So, I thought, what better way to celebrate a snow day, then with 10 of the most bizarre snow sculptures I've ever seen! Sadly, I'll have no snow day, as I can, and will, work from home... though, I get to do it with no pants on, which is a definate win.
Anyway, to business!
We're not getting out anytime soon, so prepare for some blogs written
while dellrious from cabin fever and lack of oxygen... there's only so much oxygen
in a house, you know, and we don't have plants.... OH GOD! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!